- Lead, manage CM team to achieve Business target, directly report to COO.
- Coaching CM to manage their owned projects.
- Resources planning.
- Manage overall company’s projects planning and monitor project progress and performance
- Develop team and Construction method. Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Facilitates team and client meets effectively.
- Solving and balance project financial planning and providing valued engineering solutions
- Resolves problems, determining the cause of the problems, selecting and explaining the solution to solve problems.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Higher (Structural, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical engineering for Factory and Warehouse) or related discipline is required.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years in engineering design experience and / or in Building construction, construction supervision or management.
- Good command in spoken and/or written English is a must.
- Must be good in human relations, client contact, sharing site meetings, positive working attitude and team building.
- Good computer literacy i.e. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Auto CAD.
- Good understanding of Architectural, Civil and Structural Design/Construction and a general understanding of MEP design and installation.
- Thai nationality
- Team player, positive working attitude and self-motivated.