- General responsibilities for civil / structural
- Know and be able to apply for the international, Asian region.
- Proactively provide guidance and direction for structural engineering designs.
- Prepare detailed design and specification for factory buildings projects
- Review of detailed drawings and calculation for accuracy as well as code compliance
- Capable of communicating and coordinating with internal/external team members to ensure a smooth implementation of the design
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Civil , Structural or Soil Engineering.
- At least 10 years of working experience in Civil & Structural design work.
- Able to prepare conceptual design, bidding and construction drawings of RC and steel structures.
- Able to use analysis and design 3D software.
- Able to prepare of calculation and drawing packages in English.
- Experience with international codes/standards UBC, AISC, ACI, LRFD and BS standards is advantage.
- Able to Co-ordinate with another disciplines: M/E, Architectural, clients and vendors.
- Good Human Relations and teamwork
- Good communication in English is advantage.