- Installing and configuring client software
- Repairing, troubleshooting or replacing client hardware
- Resolve client’s software or hardware issues(PC, Printer, CCTV, Finger scan)
- Support conference meeting
- Learning and testing new software or hardware
Qualifications and Experience:-
- Male, Thai Nationality only , Age between 18 – 30 years old
- Diploma/High Vocational Certificate, Bachelor Degree of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Business Computer, or other related
- Experience 1-2 years in help-desk or IT support will be an advantage
- Experience in installation, understand Autodesk software will be an advantage
- New graduate students are also welcome
- Service minded
- Possesses Technology skills and able to read technical documents
- Possesses Problem solving skills
- Fair Command of English, read and write English for communicating with others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to stay late and work overtime
- Know and be able to apply plumbing codes standards for Asian region. (i.e. plumbing codes, CIBSE Guides, etc.)
- Know and be able to apply fire protection codes standards for Asian region. (i.e.: building codes, fire codes, NFPA, BS, FMG, etc.)
- Proactively provide guidance and direction of wastewater treatment engineering designs.
- Prepare detailed design and specification of sanitary and fire protection for residential buildings and factory buildings projects
- Prepare hydraulic calculations on designed systems
- Review of detailed sanitary and fire protection drawings and calculation for accuracy as well as code compliance
- Capable of communicating and coordinating with internal/external team members to ensure a smooth implementation of the design
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related disciplines from a recognized accredited university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of sanitary and fire protection engineering in building and factory
- Professional registration or license preferred
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong command of English
- Flexibility to travel
- Lead, manage PM/CM team to achieve Business target, directly report to COO.
- Coaching PM/CM to manage their owned projects.
- Resources planning.
- Manage overall company’s projects planning and monitor project progress and performance
- Develop team and Construction method. Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Facilitates team and client meeting effectively.
- Solving and balance project financial planning and providing valued engineering solutions.
- Resolves problems, determining the cause of the problems, selecting and explaining the solution to solve problems.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Higher (Structural, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical engineering for Factory and Warehouse) or related discipline is required.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years in engineering design experience and / or in building construction, construction supervision or management.
- Good command in spoken and/or written English is a must.
- Must be good in human relations, client contact, sharing site meetings, positive working attitude and team building.
- Good computer literacy i.e. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Auto CAD.
- Good understanding of Architectural, Civil and Structural Design/Construction and a general understanding of MEP design and installation.
- Thai nationality
- Team player, positive working attitude and self-motivated.